Thursday, April 2, 2009

Online therapy


Today was a trying day -- people can make my job very difficult at times and as much as I want to please everyone, it's just not possible-- I'm not perfect. I told myself I was too tired to blog tonight but I find that if I just take a few moments to take my mind off work, school, and responsibilities, I can relax/sleep easier. So tonight I found something pretty cool -- online Skee-ball! It's seriously addictive. And just so you know, I am much better at online skee-ball than I am at the real thing.
I had read about Omegle the other day so I thought I would try just to see, here is how it went:


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: i got the hots for you
You: u don't know me
Stranger: so what.
Stranger: i can't have the hots for a stranger?
You: are you bi?
Stranger: you know, i don't have the hots for someone so closeminded.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I don't think I'll return to Omegle unless it's to vent to strangers and say weird things - which could be therapeutic...ha ha.



1 comment:

  1. Great, now I have to worry about you getting hit on by random strangers online :P

    ReplyDelete