Sunday, January 24, 2010

Steady Decline

The last week has been pretty awesome as far as work and diet go.

My new boss, Andy, arrived from the UK on Monday and was here the entire week. He seems like a really nice guy. One evening he took Josh and I out to dinner which was nice. He seemed much more interested in me as a person unlike the guy I was working for. I think I'm really going to like my job. While here, Andy managed to get me into an office and a nice office at that. It will be so nice to just work and not have people bothering me all the time.

As far as my diet goes, I've rocked this week. I've lost on average .7 lb a day! So this morning when I went to weigh myself I was down my first 20 lb! I'm thrilled. I feel like this time the diet is going to stick because I'm not eating special foods or doing anything crazy... I'm just making healthy choices and cutting back on portions. I guess I feel like it's more of a lifestyle change that has to be made so I'm sticking with it. I should start taking pics of my progress or something to put them up.

Lastly, Josh and I have been working on wedding invitation designs. I reviewed the invitations that you can order online and I really wanted something a bit different. We've found a poster that we are using as inspriation so hopefully it turns out and it's something we can use instead of ordering them and paying outrageous prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment