Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Last Semester

Have I mentioned that I started my last semester of college last week? Well, I guess that's a true statement if I never go back to school once I'm done, which isn't likely. But for now, I can say I'm in my last semester. I'm taking 3 classes. Women & Dependencies, Health & Wellness, and French 3. Women & Dependencies seems like a pretty cool class; reading and guest speakers mostly. I like that it won't just cover alcoholism & drug abuse -- it will include dependencies like retail therapy & co-dependencies. Healthy & Wellness should be interesting as we will spend quite a bit of time studying stress. I can't help but think that I'll learn a few things about myself and my environment. Annnnddd French. I go to French class EVERY DAY. This class is going to kick my behind. I did my first oral interview today and impressed myself. Apparently I remembered a lot more than I thought I would in 15 years. Soooo....fingers crossed, hope I make it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment