Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snowy & Cozy

There is a blizzard going on outside and Josh and I have been hiding inside since Friday afternoon. We were supposed to get as much as 15 inches but so far it looks like most of what has come down is ice. There are big fluffy flakes falling now, so I’m still hopeful! So what have we been doing while stuck inside? Napping, watching Supernatural Season 1, eating, sleeping, reading, and playing on the internet. I made cinnamon coffee cake this mornining and then topped it off with cinnamon roll icing. It was really easy and quite good. I’m planing on making spicy corn chowder and meatball subs later today. I started reading Devil in the White City last night. I haven’t had any time to read lately and that’s been bothering me quite a bit. Well to be truthful, I’m reading a lot of blogs. I am a blog addict– I admit it. Some of my favorites are:
1. Posie Gets Cozy - she just published a crafty book that I got for Christmas
2. Inside A Black Apple - I wish I could get one of her originals from Etsy, I love her stuff!
3. Angry Chicken
4. Creative Endeavors in a Busy Life
5. Questions for Dessert - This is a new find but I sure have a lot in common with this lady!
I’m getting excited for Spring weather– there is so much I’ve been wanting to do lately. I’m finding my interests are peaking again — as I don’t want to think/stress about work for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment