Sunday, November 14, 2010

Back to life, back to reality

So now that the wedding is behind me and the honeymoon :( I can now focus back on life outside of the wedding. It feels very strange because since I graduated from college, I've still been working on something (the wedding) and now that that's over with, I really don't have something that I have to give all my free time to. It feels strange but awkwardly nice because I'm just thinking about all things that I want/plan to do to fill up the time. Christmas is coming so that will fill some of my time but I'm wanting to set my attention back to a few things that were old priorities, before I got divorced, had to start my life over, get a new job, get promoted again and again at job, met Josh, got engaged, graduated, became a wife & stepmom and entered into this new phase of my life at the moment. So before all of that, there was this person that was very sad, and very lonely but not all of her was bad. See, she had a lot of hobbies and passions and did something about them quite often. She wrote, and read, and baked, and crafted, and decorated, and shopped (way too much) and volunteered. And did a lot of other things that I don't want to repeat but the point is, I want that part back some. I want to be working and thinking about some cool design or listening to new music while doing a craft. I can do this again and I'm so excited I feel like I'm on overdrive because I want it all now now now. And of course, I suddenly don't want to work... alot. Before the wedding, I was working a ton of hours and after coming back from the honeymoon, I just don't want to do it. I don't want to spend my evenings & lunches working. I want to finish my day and go home and spend time with my family, doing fun activities, and relaxing. I know this is how people can and do live, but it's not been a part of my life for a very long time. So I'm making strides to find balance and work in the fun stuff along the way. I hope to begin blogging again as well so I hope you'll join me as I start up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment